Welcome to 881 Donnybrook Avenue! This sprawling single story ranch home is nestled in La Habra's sought after neighborhood of "North Hills". Offering 1,741 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this home has absolutely no interior steps. Walking through the double door entry you are greeted by the welcoming living room complete with a cozy fireplace and views of the sparkling pool. The family room, which offers the second fire place, is ideal for your more casual social gatherings as it flows directly into the updated kitchen. Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and recessed lighting are a few of the amenities that the functional kitchen features. Down the hall you will find four bedrooms and two upgraded bathrooms. The "Magnolia Farms" inspired hall bathroom is bright white with tasteful accents while across the hall the master bathroom offers more of a traditional spa feel. Everyone will enjoy the backyard as there is a pristine Pebble-Tec pool with multi color LED lighting, garden area, and meticulously manicured landscaping. This "North Hills" beauty will not disappoint!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1,741 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
North Hills (Norh)
Fullerton Joint Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Tinted Window
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Center Hall
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Street Parking.
- Concrete, Covered
- Pool Description
- Private, Child safety fence, Gunite, In-ground
- Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)